~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Friday, October 12, 2007

Mercer Textile - 1934


This is some Groveville memorabilia I have picked up, this I bought on EBay. This speaks for it’s self. I purchased this envelope only because it’s just a little bit of Groveville History.
.
A. B. Caya is a manufacturer of premium textiles in Canada. It was established in 1932 in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. It’s interesting to wonder what was in this envelope, a payment for goods or a contract to supply A. B. Caya with some of the premium textiles produced by Mercer Textile.
.
The other question is why someone in Canada saved this enveloped in such good condition since 1934, did they know EBay was coming ….. I doubt it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am A.B. Caya's grand-nephew. I am researching his history in the Kitchener ,Ontario area. At can be contacted at bill.caya@comcast.net. Thank you.
Bill Caya