~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Groveville School ~ 1932


This is a class at Groveville School, in 1932. I do not know what grade this is or who any of the students are. I do know that in 1932 Groveville School went as high as Seventh Grade.
.
My mother tells me that from there she went to Klockner School for Eighth Grade and then on to Hamilton High. Mom graduated from high school in 1939.
.
The new Yardville School was not completed until 1939, this is why the trip to Klockner School.
.
When I look at this picture, I think about that fence, its the original and still there today. My father, Ken climbed that fence, I climbed that fence, my daughter, Kati climbed that fence. I doubt if my my mother, Dot, climbed that fence, I think she was more of the "Straight "A", school work doing group".

No comments: