~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Lakeside Community Center

I know I am streching the boundaries of a Groveville Memories Blog, but I find this photo so nice I had to find room for it.

Russ Anson; I took this photo in 1953 of the Lakeside Park Community Center across the street from my home then at 142 Lakeside Blvd. I was 12 years old at the time and learned to develop my own film in my bathroom darkroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, Russell Anson for this wonderful picture! I do remember you growing up in Lakeside, as I did. The lovely picture of the community house is a treasure, especially in the snow. Such fond memories of this place and growing up there was like no other. Please publish any other photos that you have - maybe we could have a Lakeside MiniBlog!
Lakeside Girl (Eleanor Goldy Guear)