~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HamiltonSpace.com

I was honored to have been contacted by Kimberly Baldwin and the staff of the Hamilton Post Newspaper and HamiltonSpace.com. of the Community News Service, LLC. They had read my Blog, I guess found it interesting, and asked if I would be interested in an interview. Seems they felt there were some folks out there that had not read my blog (bet there is a lot of people that have not read my blog) and they felt it was something worth sharing. I proudly consented to the interview and here is the result. Someone You Should Know: Gary Lippincott - HamiltonSpace

No comments: