~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year ~ 2008

I want to wish everyone that enjoys my site and has sent me stories, memories, photos and yes, even those that have sent me corrections, a very Merry Christmas. I have enjoyed passing on all that I have learned so much.
.
Please Remember, I am only the messenger, it is everyone else that contributes to this site that keeps it working. I am just as fascinated by the wealth of knowledge that people have about "Little Ole Groveville" as you are.
.
I can't thank everyone that contributes, and those that enjoy this site enough for your support.
.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years
to you:)
This site is very good:)
I have linked to it on my blog
about the ole Burg:)