~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Birds Eye View of Groveville

This is another one of my favorite pieces of Groveville Memorabilia, this is an original print of the Birdseye View of Groveville, that also hangs on my living room wall. I scanned this, before I matted and framed it and used the copies through out my web site. It has also been copied and placed in the information board at the Anchor Thread Park, by the Boy Scouts.
.
The inscription at the bottom of the print reads:
Birds Eye View of Groveville,
Hamilton Tp. Mercer County, N.J.
Property of Ezra W. Keeler
Manufacturers of Cotton Yarns, Clarence Warp, Twines, Batting

1 comment:

Blayze said...

This is a really beautiful print. The image itself serves as the desktop for my computer. It's quite amazing to see how the street layout is essentially the same as it is today, minus the handful of carriages parading about.