~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Friday, March 14, 2008

Groveville School, So. Main Street Gang ~ 1951



Tom Dwier Gave me this photo today, I am not sure of the date of this picture, but you can bet as soon as Claire sees it she will Email me and give the whole deal on this and I can update it. See I told you she would know, this was taken Tuesday, September 4, 1951, her first day of Kindergarten (Reception Grade).

.

This is left to right, Claire Dwier Zarr, Tom Dwier, Peter Mickschutz , and Tommy Snyder. The shoes are clean, the pants are clean with a crease, the shirts are clean, the hair is cut and combed and no one forgot their lunch, Must be the first day of school.

No comments: