~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just Some Groveville Kids, Late 1950's

Thanks to Carol Heaton for these pictures, I still have more from Carol, but I wanted to get some up and will do the rest later. Carol, I didn't forget you want these back, I have these in an envelope ready to go this week, just want to make sure, one more time, I scanned them all.

Carol Heaton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Daryl Dwier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jean Miller
~~~~~~~~~




Robert "Bob" Matlack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Jill Jones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Albert "Buddy" Weiss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: