~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sorry

Sorry, Dad has been down with the flu since before Memorial Day, he will resume posting when he feels better.

Kati

3 comments:

anguslabdog said...

Gary - I have enjoyed your blog a great deal. I live in Groveville gardens (Longwood dr.) and my husband was born in Groveville. I know some of the people,metioned or pictured or from the cemetery.
I have an original of the Bird eye view of Groveville as well and also a ticket for the opening of the paved road(Church Street). Hope you are feeling better!!

Cheryl said...

Hope your feeling better :)

Mack said...

Hope you feel better ASAP:)