~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Groveville Volunteer Fire Co. Officers - 1936

Officers of the Groveville Volunteer Fire Company, 1936.

Last year a good friend and life long Groveille resident Harold Wills passed away, Harold was known for his great garden, his love of life, his gentleness and his love of the Groveville United Methodist Church. This photo and a lot of my future photos are from a scrapbook that Harold kept.
.
This scrap book has Groveville wedding announcements, graduation photos, obituary clippings, Harold was quite a guy.
.
His niece, Elaine, had this book and passed it off to Charlie Brecht. Charlie, knowing of my "Groveville Memories" site, called me and asked if I would be interested in seeing this scrap book. I borrowed the book and the pages are falling apart, the clippings are glued to the pages, so I scanned all of the pages and then I could electronically cut the pictures from the pages with out damaging the book. It is friends like this that keep this site going.
.
Thanks to all.

No comments: