~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Groveville Methodist Church Directory~ 1930

The other night at a Church Meeting, Noma Bell Eades brought me this directory of the church from 1930. This is the property of Noma's sister, Jeanne Bell Mushinski. Jeanne wanted to make sure I got this directory to add to this web site. It's just a loan, but this is how I get so much to put on this site. I am so glad I have so many friends that have contributed to this site, with valuable memorabilia like this.
.
Reverend Fran was reading the book when I arrived, I sat next to her and she gave me the book. During the meeting I kept peeking at the book. The pastor looked at me and said "I should have given you the book after the meeting", I was really fascinated.
.
The book is not only interesting because of the people listed, but the advertisers that have sponsored the book.











































No comments: