~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trenton Speedway - April 21, 1968

This is a very interesting article, I have had this brochure for some time and have always wanted to post it for others to see and appreciate, but the bottom line is it does not fit with my theme and takes up too much valuable "Groveville" information space.
.
I created a "Trenton Speedway" blog expressly for this article. To view this brochure and any other articles I should find on The The Trenton Speedway, please click on the link to that blog in the right column.
Thanks, Gary

No comments: