~~

Please visit my Groveville United Methodist Church Photo Page. The link is on the right column

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please Click On Photos & Articles For Better Viewing ~ at the end of the page click "Older Posts" to view next page. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

2nd annual Groveville & Yardville Reunion Saturday, September 10 at 1:00pm at Alstarz Sports Pub (alstarzsportspub.com), Bordentown, NJ 08505

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Groveville Methodist Church Bible School - 1960

I know most of these people, but can't put a name with the photo, so feel free to email me with thier names. Thanks to Cheryl (Bialota) Natriello, who sent me this picture and some of the names, Groveville resident, now living in Florida. Thanks to Cheryl, Claire Dwier, and Linda LeJambre for filling all the names.
.
Bible School teachers are Doris Atkins and Josephine "Sis" Rousseau.
.
Standing left side is Ed Shelton, Unknown, Tom Weiss, Charles "Chuck" Fisher, Unknown, Unknown, John Spisak (in front of Doris Atkins) Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Cheryl Bialota, Paul Simpson.
.
Seated on the left is Russel Mifflin, Bill Rochford, Gayle ?, Timmy Warren, Peggy Applegate, Arlene Hart, Jack McMahon, Janet Carl, ? Clark, Beverly Bystrychi, Linda LeJambre, Judy Maddox, Unknown, Norma Olszak, and Charles Thompson.

3 comments:

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

Hi, Gary
I just got off the phone with my brother, Jim Carl, and he told me about your site. What fun! I am going to come back when I have more time and really study it, but I have a comment or two on this photo. The girl to the right of me is Barbara Clark. But then I really think the girl on the right of her is Darlene Bartlett.
I'll keep looking, and if I can identify any others, I'll let you know.
Thanks for this great walk down memory lane! Hope all is well with you
Jan (Carl) Bastien

Drug Rehab said...

Teens bible studies help teens to recover from the behavioral problems. Christian schools give such education to teens by the help of experienced and skilled teachers. Teachers of the schools keep eye on the growth of individual students.

http://www.teensprivateschools.com/schooltypes/Christian-Help/index.html